HTTP Debugger is a full-scale tool for developers for viewing and analyzing all outgoing and incoming HTTP protocol traffic between a web browser, or any other Internet related program, and the Internet.
Each HTTP request and/or response can be examined to see the HTTP header parameter values, cookies, query strings and error codes etc. All captured network traffic can be saved either in a RAW network format or in a decoded (how browsers see it) format.
HTTP Debugger works with all today's alternative browsers and their plugins, as well as with your own software. You can even monitor and debug ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger and other popular Internet programs.
* Monitor and debug all outgoing HTTP requests from a browser (or any other Internet related program) and the corresponding responses from a server.
* See the full HTTP header and HTTP content data of both: HTTP requests and responses.
* Catch when the browser performs automatic redirects.
* Capture requests from all of the installed plugins (Flash, ActiveX, etc,) in addition to requests sent by a browser directly.
* View all the captured images, HTML or XML code, etc in the built-in web control.
* Simultaneously analyze the same page in all popular browsers.
* Measure the size and downloading time of your web pages to optimize the performance of your web site.
* The gzip and chunked encodings will be automatically processed by the program.
* View information supplied by each web browser or any program when you visit a site.
* Analyze how other sites work and how they implement certain features.
* Learn about how HTTP works (useful for when programming and web designing).
Supports Internet Explorer 7 Protected Mode in Windows Vista.
Version: 1.2(30 Aug 2007)
The program's documentation has been updated.
The bug has been fixed with the incorrect trial version expiration on Microsoft Windows Vista.
The bug has been fixed with leaving partially deleted groups in the Start menu of Microsoft Windows Vista.
Version: 4.3(05 Apr 2007)
Added the ability to detach the SoftX HTTP Debugger from a running program.
- HTTP Debugger Pro v3.4 - 웹 분석 툴 2009.08.16
2009. 8. 16. 04:34